Inspirations for Business and Life
• May you live as long as you want to and may you want to as long as you live.
• Here's to doing and drinking, not sitting and thinking.
• May we be known by our deeds, not by our mortgages.
• To action. As Benjamin Disraeli said, "Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without."
• To absent friends.
• To ourselves. As no-one else is likely to concern themselves with our welfare.
• Here's to our native land! May we live for it and die in it. May our house always be too small to hold all our friends.
• To Kurt Vonnegut, who said, "Unusual travel suggestions are dancing lessons from the gods."
• As Shakespeare said in The Mary Wives of Windsor, let us "Drink down all unkindness."
• May the frowns of misfortune never rob innocence of its joy.
• To our troubles and to our inevitable victory. As Seneca said, "Fire is the test of gold; adversity of strong men."
• May you live to learn well, and learn to live well.
• Here's to the wisdom of all who come to us for advice.
• Here's to great ambition, about which people rant.
It makes you want to do the things, that everyone knows you can't.
• Here's to our trying. As the saying goes, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained."
• To my friend: If we ever disagree, may you be in the right.
• To art - that which distinguishes man from beast.
• To art - may we all serve it.
• To our wives and girlfriends. May they never meet.
• Here is to a long life and happy one.
I quick death and an easy one.
I good girl and an honest one.
A cold pink and another one.
• To art. As Auguste Rodin once said, “Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely."
• To art. As Pablo Picasso said, “Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform a yellow spot into the sun."
• To art. As Michelangelo said, “Genius is eternal patience."
• To a person so generous that it makes me want to say, "Yes, my friends, here is a Santa Claus.”
• To quote Jonathan Brown, "Whenever the occasion arose, he rose to the occasion."
• In the words of Star Trek's Mr. Spock, "Live long and prosper."
• To the good old days - which we are having right now.
• As Baba Meher said, "Don't worry, be happy."
• As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men. - Galatians 6:10