Inspirations for Business and Life
• To my mom. As somebody once said, “You don't know something? Google it. You don't know someone? Facebook it. You can't find something? Scream, "Mom, I need help!"
• Here’s to Champagne, the drink divine,
That makes us forget our troubles;
It’s made of a dollar’s worth of wine,
And three dollars’ worth of bubbles.
• To forgiveness. As Oscar Wilde said, “Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much."
• To popularity. As Oscar Wilde said, ”Everything popular is wrong."
• To fun. As Katharine Hepburn said, “If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun.”
• To ambition. As Salvador Dali said, “Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.”
• To laugh. As Irish proverb says, “A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything."
• Pain makes you stronger. Tears make you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser. And vodka makes you not remember any of that crap.
• To law. As Cicero said, “The people's good is the highest law."
• To travel. As St. Augustine said,” The world is a book, and those who don’t travel read only one page."
• To action. As Yoda from The Empire Strikes Back said, “Do or Do Not. There is No Try."
• To the holidays — all 365 of them.
• Take everything in moderation - including moderation.